So after taking a break over the holidays I am back, I hope you have all had a fabulous time with friends and family.
January is one of the worst months for me, all of the hype of CHRISTMAS and new year is over .
It’s a new year so a new start, I usually sit here thinking …. Right what am I going to do this year.
So here is what I have found is good for me.
1. For this year, saving money through the year to book a holiday in January to get you away from the blues and to give yourself something to look forward too.
2. Write a list of all the things you would like to do this year, achievable of course. This helps me to focus and be pro active.
3. Of course get in to the gym, workout at home and start eating healthier, this is a big part for me, everyone over indulges over the holidays, the most important part is that you keep going and don’t give up after January.
4. Yes its dark and cold outside but this should not stop you from doing the things that you want to get out and do, its far to easy to sit on the sofa and watch movies, so I force myself to go for a run and to get out of the house. Fresh air is key.
5. Realise that you can better yourself through out the year at any time and that it does not have to be just a new years resolution.
6. Since the first of January my focus has been on Clean in 15 by Joe Wicks ‘The Body Coach’. This is fantastic and I feel great for it, check it out here ( Click here ) 15 minuet meals and workouts to get lean and healthy.
Well this is it from me today, thanks for reading.
Love Amy X